- Keeps your pet on your front or back for cycling, motorbiking and shopping.
- Allow aged and injured pets up to 12lbs to still enjoy being outside when they were no longer able to walk far.It allowes your hands to be free while keeping your pet with you.
- Up to 60cms/26 inches long from the base of their neck to the start of their tail.
- Adjustable straps allow you and your pet to be in the comfortable position.
- NOTICE: this pouch is for small pets like cats and chihuahua. Please check the size chart in the picture and decription below.
Mangadua pet carrier is a must-have for small pet owners. Precise and comfotable design makes your pet feels great while staying in the bag.
Pet Size: Up to 23lbs
Fully adjustable shoulders straps, with internal leash attachment
Measure your dog
Please check the size chart in the picture and decription below.
Size: length — Neck — Chest
Small 11″ 14″ 17″
Medium 13″ 16″ 21″
Large 14″ 18″ 24″
X-Large 16″ 20″ 26″
The three basic measurements of a dog’s body.
Length – The Topline is the length of your dog’s back, measured along the top of the spine from the withers – the high part of the back between the shoulders,
where the neck joins the body, to the base of the tail where the tail joins the body.
Chest – The Girth (or Chest) measurement is taken all the way around the biggest part of your dog’s ribcage,
generally just behind the withers down and around just behind the front legs and back up the other side.
Neck – The Neck is measured at the place where your dog’s collar would naturally rest –
from about the top of the chest to just above the withers – this measurement is also taken all the way around.